Birah Chopping Cutting Board
- [ALL-IN-ONE] - Ideal for chopping, slicing, dicing, cutting & serving food. You can use them on the kitchen counter while cooking.
- [KNIFE FRIENDLY] - Your heavy-duty, wooden cutting board is better for your knives and cutlery than plastic, glass, acacia, teak, and maple when prepping fruit, veggies, chicken, or bread.
- [Durable & Easy to Clean] -Oak, Mango & Babul Wood that can withstand heavy blows, chopping, and soaking, would not warp or split, and is more durable than most brand cutting board whose material is Clean with mild soap and water; dry thoroughly. Do not submerge in water to extend the life of the boards.
- [PROFESSIONAL CHEF RECOMMENDED] - Commercial restaurant-grade with industrial-quality strength, an ultimate combination of size and weight.
- Material:-Wood Oak, Mango & Babul with Natural Finish.
- Length: 19 Inch Breadth:12 Inch Thickness:05 Inch
- HYGIENIC TO USE: 100% Natural Wood, Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains. Oak wood's fibers ensure you won't dull your expensive knives. Finger hole to hang on your kitchen shelves.